Upcoming Posts! Update for June, 2015

HELLO!

It's the KoreanCarGuy and welcome to my blog. As you could have noticed, I haven't been very active on my blog or my posts ( which I have to apologize about). However, school has ended, holidays are in sights and more content is coming up. 

Feel da content...










Anyways, enough of these silly GIFs.
I will be preparing as much content as I can produce and document. Please note, I am still UNDERAGE, which makes me unable to drive cars myself. As soon as I receive my driving license, I will do as many review as I can, and by that time I will be able to talk about the cars driving performance more.

However, I know for certain, that soon few Passenger Reviews will be uploaded. Cars that I will be reviewing will be a 2012 KIA Sportage 2,0 CRDi AWD, a 2011 Mercedes ML 350 CDI AMG-Packet, and hopefully a 2014 BMW 760 Li, as well as a 2012 Skoda Superb 2,0 TDi.

Looking forward? That's an understatement. 
Stay tuned for more content. Feel free to comment and share opinions, as well as some recommendations of cars, that you would like to see me reviewing. Thank You!

Minseok Shin

Comments

Popular Posts